Establishing a Rhythm of Prayer,
Worship & Service in Each County
Creating a Culture of Prayer
PrayerLink seeks to utilize the "watchmen on the walls" referred to Isaiah 62:6 to see a "Culture of Prayer" established in each of the counties of the OMC. We hope to accomplish this by:
- People of prayer for revival of the church, awakening of the lost, and transformation of society throughout the OMC.
- To the heartbeat of Jesus, who ever lives to make intercession for us, as expressed in His revealed Word for the OMC (Hebrews 7:25).
- To the leading of the Holy Spirit who helps us in our weaknesses to make intercession according to the will of God for the OMC (Romans 8:25-27).
- To testimonies of what God is doing in the OMC so that the knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the OMC (Habakkuk 2:14).
- On gathering people of prayer in consistent and persevering intercession for the OMC.
- On strategic, on-site prayer initiatives so that the land in the OMC will be healed (2 Chronicles 7:14).
- On Biblical prayer themes for the OMC that the Spirit of the Lord is highlighting in each season.
- A culture of prayer in the OMC across denominational, racial, and generational lines.
- Networks of prayer in a spirit of unity so that His Kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10, John 17).
- Continuous, 24 hours a day, permeating and saturating prayer throughout the OMC (Revelation 5:8).
- Training on Biblical prayer and intercession opportunities.
- Prayer links in the OMC for times of emergencies.